Home Sellers Need to Know These 4 things!
As the triangle graph above illustrates, more buyers purchase their properties at market value than above market value. The percentage increases even further when the price drops below market value. Therefore, if you price your property at market value, you are exposing it to a much greater percentage of prospective buyers and you are increasing your changes for a sale.
KEY MARKET FACTORS
KEY MARKET FACTORS
The proper balance of these factors will expedite your sale:
- Location is the single greatest factor affecting value.
- Neighborhood desirability is fundamental to a property’s fair market value.
- Buyers compare your property against competing properties.
- Buyers interpret value based on available properties.
- The real estate market may reflect a seller’s market or a buyer’s market.
- Market conditions cannot be manipulated; an individually tailored marketing plan must be developed accordingly.
& More depending on the current market, local, regional, national and political conditions.
There are several routes taken to market your property:
- MLS – Multiple Listing Service that we all use as a Realtor
- Social Media such as Remax website, Facebook, etc.
- Print materials such as post cards, flyers
- Open House – Hold Open House withing first 2 weeks of listing
- Photos – Take high quality pictures plus 3D view
- Drone pictures
- Create one page website and more……
When purchase contracts are negotiated, you will be kept informed every step of the way.
During the selling process, I will:
- Establish and explain guidelines prior to presentation.
- Present all offers to you… as quickly as possible.
- Review the contract with you.
- Keep you up-to-date on current market activity, which may affect the strength of the offer.
- Ensure that all parties in all transactions are treated fairly and with honest consideration.
- Make certain there is compliance with disclosure laws and ordinances.
So What Next?
After going through these brief explanation of home selling factors and criteria, I will personally go through them and more in detail when we meet. I will also look at the condition of the house, provide you with my feedback, suggestions, ideas etc.
I also recommend providing Home Warranty while you own it during the listing time and up until closing, so if anything goes bad for example your refrigerator, it may be covered and save you from additional cost. Will explain this and more when we meet. Lets set up a time so I can assist you and help you achieve your goal of selling you home FAST, Get Top Price and Smooth Closing.