After listing the house the first thing I do is to make sure that the house is ready to viewed by the buyers. Here are some of the things I do in cooperation with the sellers.
- Get a cleaning person to get the whole house cleaned if it needs cleaning starting from the front yard to toilets
- Get a handyman to fix minor issues such as loose faucet handles, leaky faucets, windows, blinds etc.
- Display decorative items such as frames, flower pots, flowers etc (I have many kitchen and display items ready to use)
- Replace light bulbs to white vs yellow ones used in the past
- Replace door stoppers with new ones (I always carry them)
- Remove extra things in the kitchen and keep minimum for buyer’s view to show how spacious the kitchen is, etc.
- Rearrange furniture to show the openness of the house and more….
- I do bear some cost to get these things fixed and pay out my own pocket because I do care for your house
After getting the house ready to show, it is time to do an Open House. This is the crucial part to attract buyer and give them the best first impression when they walk in. Here are some of the things I do in cooperation with the sellers.
- Get the house flyers ready with pertinent information that the buyers would want to know about the house
- Include information such as community features, benefits, activities, importance in relation to the location, nearby areas such as shopping, education, health care, sporting and main attractions etc.
- Have printed comps ready if a buyer wants to object on pricing and I should be able to justify it as to why considering house features and current market condition
- Pre-market Open House dates, days and times via MLS, Zillow, Facebook etc. so we get the most potential buyers
- Send out emails to current buyers, share with office agents, and other brokers who might have ready buyers
- Set up Remax Balloon in the front yard and put several Open House directional signs leading to the house from the main roads with heavy traffic so it can be seen by maximum people driving by or live near the community
- And many other things …..
- I do bear the marketing and Open House cost and pay out my own pocket because I want to sell the house quickly
So What Next?
Based on my 19+ years of buying, selling, investing, managing experience, I recommend that you look at my performance, and reviews. And give me a call to sit down and discuss how I can help you to sell your house quick, with most dollars in your pocket and do a smooth closing.