HOME LOANS and more
In most cases (unless you are a Cash buyer), you are going to get some type of financing. Since I have been a Realtor for very long time, we have developed working relationships with many lenders. Although I cannot recommend one over another but here is the list of some either I have worked with or know about them. So please do your due diligence before selecting one. Please DO NOT give out your Social Security Number unless necessary and more importantly DO NOT enter it on any website.
So here are some loan types and lenders who may provide loans:
- Fixed Rate
- Variable Rate
- 15 year mortgage
- 30 year mortgage
- FHA – Federal Housing Authority Loans
- VA – Veterans Affair Loans
- USDA – United States Department of Agriculture Loans
- First Time Home Buyer
- Low Down Loan Options
- Jumbo Loans
- Investment Property
- Rehab Loans
- Cash Out Refi
- Home 1st Lending
- Innovative Mortgage Services, Inc
- PRMG Mortgages
- Security National Mortgage Co
- City Lending Inc
- Guidance Financing
- Maharaja Financials
- 1st Florida Lending Corp (for Foreign Buyers)
- Waterstone Mortgage
- Equity First
- Fidelity Funding Mortgage Corp
- Mortgage Partners
- Freedom Mortgage
Don’t be overwhelmed, once we meet I will go over your needs and wants and try to decide what and who might be appropriate.
LEGAL + TITLE INSURANCE
We advise all our buyers and sellers to have their own Real Estate Attorney. That is because we as Realtors are not and cannot represent you in a legal capacity. However, we work with several Real Estate Attorneys and Title Companies and Title Insurance companies. Here are some names:
- First American Title
- Nona Title
- Lew Oliver Real Estate Attorney
- The Closing Agent
- Stewart Title
- Old Republic Title
- Aloma Title
- Fidelity National Title
- First Advantage Title
- Integrity Title
- Lincoln Title
FOREIGN NATIONAL LOAN PROGRAM
Foreign National Program helps make financing a second home in the US for personal use or as an investment property easier for qualified Non-US Citizens. Borrowers do not need a Social Security number or a traditional credit score.
What are some of the Qualifications and New Features?
- All income, employment, and residency must be outside the US.
- US citizens who work abroad and earn income overseas.
- Key advantages of this Program include:
- Borrowing up to $ 650,000 $2M
- Fixed and adjustable terms
- New home loans and refinance
- No pre-payment penalties
- Up to 65% 75% loan-to-value financing
- Single-family, Non-Warrantable Condos and townhouses are eligible
- Second home financing
- Low or no bank fees.
- Can close in an LLC
- Self-employed okay
- Refinance up to 55% for cash
- Interest can be lowered after 2 years
So What Next?
Handyman + Home Inspectors & More….
Here are some list of Home Inspectors.
- Home Guage
- Pillar to Post
- Dexaco Home Inspections
- Randy Whiting
- Greg Fyock
Handyman and other trades, I have a list and will provide them to you when we meet.
If you find the information I provided in this website useful and helpful to you, let talk so I can assist you in achieving your next goal.
Looking forward to hearing from you.
Jayesh Khatri 407 592 3309